Data Controller: Morando Stefano, Via Garibaldi, 90/92, 27058 Voghera (PV) Italy
What are cookies and what are they used for
A cookie is a text file that a website visited by the user sends to his terminal (computer, mobile device such as smartphone or tablet), where it is stored before being re-transmitted to that site on a subsequent visit to the site.
Cookies are distinguished from each other:
- based on the subject who installs them, depending on whether it is the operator of the site visited (so-called "first-party cookies") or a different subject (so-called "third-party cookies");
- based on the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow for better navigation, by memorizing some user choices, for example the language (so-called "technical cookies"), other cookies allow the user's navigation to be monitored also for the purpose of sending advertising and/or offer services in line with your preferences (so-called "profiling cookies").
Only profiling cookies require the user's prior consent for their use.
The Data Controller is solely responsible for the first-party cookies installed by him on the Site.
To the section "First-party technical cookies" You can view the types of first-party technical cookies released by the Site.
The management of profiling cookies is described in the section "Third-party profiling cookies".
In any case, you can also enable/disable cookies through your browser options:
Access the menu Instruments, then a Options Internet.
Click on Privacy, then up Advance.
In the window Cookie, select your preferences.
Click on less than Chrome, corresponding to the button at the top right.
To select Settings, then click on Advance.
In the section Privacy and security, click on the button Content settings.
Select your preferred options in the section Cookie.
Click on Instruments, then on the menu Options.
Click on settings Privacy and security.
To select Use custom settings for history.
Select your preferred options in the section Accept cookies and data from websites.
Click on Safari, then up Preferences.
Click on the section Privacy and security.
Going up Block cookies and select your preferred options.
First-party technical cookies
These cookies are necessary for the Website to function and cannot be deactivated. They are usually defined as a response to actions taken that constitute a request for services, such as setting your cookie preferences, logging in or filling out forms, browsing preferences.
- The Site releases navigation or session cookies that guarantee normal navigation and normal use of the Site.
- The Site also releases cookies that document your consent to the release of profiling cookies and the related preferences. These cookies recognize you on the second access to the site so as not to request consent again for the installation of profiling cookies.
- Technical cookies are also used that allow you to browse the site while maintaining the choices made.
- The Site Owner also uses "anonymised" Google Universal Analytics. This means that the cookies released by Google Analytics only allow analysis of statistical data, without the possibility of identifying the individual user.
- The Data Controller also uses "anonymised" Google Analytics 4 (GA4). This means that the cookies released by Google Analytics 4 only allow analysis of statistical data, without the possibility of identifying the individual user.
Third-party profiling cookies
In the cookie banner that appears on first access to the Site, you can examine the profiling cookies released by the Site and express your preferences.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, the Data Controller informs you that you have the right to:
- ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concerns you or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability
- revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (e.g.: the Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
The above rights may be exercised with an informal request to the contacts indicated in the Introduction.
- If the Site uses profiling cookies, the user's behavioral data is kept until the user's consent is revoked.